We are pleased to announce the opening of registration and abstract submission for the 11th Carbon Conference in Berkeley, California, August 10-13, 2015. The 11th session continues the traditional intimate setting of this conference series with single-track platform presentations and an engaging evening poster session mixed with beautiful San Francisco Bay Area scenery.
We seek presentations that synthesize and interpret observations or provide targeted investigation to resolve uncertainties and answer questions about the roles of carbonaceous particles in the atmosphere. Topics covered may include:
- Synthesis from recent (large) field campaigns - what have we learned?
- Constraining radiative forcing and climate effects
- Emissions: Improving activity data and emission factors
- New measurement capabilities and intercomparisons
- Remote sensing of absorbing aerosols
- Health effects, especially carbonaceous aerosol vs other aerosol components
- Atmospheric transformation and aging, including nucleation and mixing state
- Secondary organic aerosols
- Characterization and environmental significance of biological aerosols
Registration and abstract submission are now open! Use the menus to the left to register for the conference and submit an abstract. Take advantage of reduced fees by registering now.
We look forward to seeing you in Berkeley.